The Daily Prompt poses the following query:
Why yes, yes there is. That would be any place where SNAKES slither wildly about and/or drop out of trees in a higgly piggly fashion.
I am also prone to avoiding any place on earth that might be promoting a circus – especially ones infested with clowns…possibly holding snakes and trying to engage me in conversation.
Oh yeah, last place I would avoid like the snake-clown-plague…any place that FORCES you to wear the most dreaded notion (definition #4) in existence…buttons.
So basically, I think I’ll be living out my life in Antarctica – because according to this website: Absolutely no snakes: Ireland, Antarctica. Of course my first choice is Ireland, but I fear that they may have clowns and buttons about.
- Ilya Fostiy. Basement | Philosophy & Photography
- No, thanks. – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Daily Post: No, Thanks | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- I (Don’t)See Dead People «Natalie Elizabeth Beech Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Never Ever or Never Say Never? | Yazzles’s Daily Ventures
- Daily Prompt: No, Thanks | Paths Unwritten
- Daily Prompt: No, Thanks « Mama Bear Musings
- No, Thanks. | thelissachronicles
- Daily Prompt – No, Thanks | Mostly Just Fiction
- Hotazel | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: No, Thanks | The 98 Pound Weakling
- Joe’s Musings
- Daily Prompt: Yes, Please | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: No, Thanks | Blog of Leonid Mamchenkov
- Hawaii Five – No | The Jittery Goat
- No, Thanks | The Nameless One