The DAILY PROMPT –
If you could get all the nutrition you needed in a day with a pill — no worrying about what to eat, no food preparation — would you do it?
There once was a pill colored red
That gave me my nourishment instead –
But I’d miss all the flavors, all the crunches I savor
Without food, dear, I’d rather be dead.
So, I’d say NO! I love food- preparing it, eating it, sharing it, and shopping for it (please note the Oxford comma and love it).
Here’s what others have said ~
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | Basically Beyond Basic
- Free Your Stomach, and the Rest Will Follow | Do Not Get Sick in the Sink, Please
- What’s for dinner – Red pill or Blue Pill | Nanuschka’s Blog
- So sad! | Vivir, que no es poco
- Things That Pill Could Never Supply You With | Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | likereadingontrains
- dining with you, a haiku | charlottesville winter
- Pills | Cat’s Chinwag
- I’d swallow it. Especially if it just shut my selves up. | thoughtsofrkh
- Popping Pills | Hope* the happy hugger
- Time to eat! | Penne 4 Your Thoughts
- The Pill | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog